Monday 23 June 2014

Music Monday: When Life Gets In The Way Of Living


I can’t believe how long it’s been since the last time I shared a “Music Monday” post with you all! Life has been a little crazy lately, with twists and turns and ups and downs. I have high hopes of getting back to blogging regularly though… be on the lookout for a LONG post with lots of updates!
And now, since life has really gotten in the way of just living lately, I have a really good song to share with you all… “When Life Gets In The Way Of Living” written and performed by my friend Blair Lane. Blair is a Nashville recording artist who lives right here in Newfoundland and has written some beautiful songs. This one is off of his second album, also entitled When Life Gets In The Way Of Living. I hope you all enjoy this wonderful song… and don’t forget to take some time to just enjoy life to the fullest; it goes by far too quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment