Wednesday 24 December 2014

A Christmas Survey

Fellow blogger Kayla over at Tales of Child Sponsorship posted this fun little Christmas survey a few days ago. I decided to fill it out as well!


1. When do you decorate your home for Christmas?  

It varies… Now that I live on my own, I’ve settled for around the first of December.

2. What are your three favorite Christmas songs?

Here With Us by Joy Williams, Silent Night, and my favorite would be the Hallelujah Chorus!

3. What are your three favorite Christmas movies?

A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Hobo’s Christmas, and Miracle on 34th Street.

4. What foods do you indulge in during the Christmas season?

Egg Nog!! And there’s always a Terry’s chocolate orange.

5. Christmas Lights: White or Colored?

The old-fashioned tiny colored ones that you have to watch so they don’t burn the house down.

6. What are your go-to Christmas decorations?

For now, a Christmas tree and some tiny lace snowflakes that I made with my Sunday school teacher years ago. I hope to have a Nativity set by next year.

7. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?

I’ve been blessed with a lot of nice things over the years. Probably my biggest gift was a keyboard, but I love anything sentimental from my friends. And this year, I’m going to receive a special gift… but I will blog about it when it arrives!

8. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 

Our family always opened gifts on Christmas Eve. I’ll probably continue that tradition!

9. Do you do stockings in your family? 

Yes! My mom was kind enough to fill my stocking with goodies and mail it to me this year, since I moved away before we got a chance to go through all the Christmas stuff.


10. What's on your Christmas list this year? 

Actually, nothing… the things that I need, I buy for myself, and there aren’t too many things I really want this year. I’m happy with pretty well anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment