Wednesday 26 March 2014

New Photo of Isimbi!

I was delighted to see that Isimbi’s photo had updated, a lot earlier than I was expecting! I’ll share her two previous photos and then her new one so you can watch her grow up.
Here’s her first one, age seven:

And here’s her second one, age nine:

 And finally, here is her gorgeous new photo! Ten years old!

I love her stylin’ sandals! She looks more grown up, but you can definitely tell she’s the same sweet Isimbi. Her name means “shining” and she does that in so many ways. I was especially excited to see her pretty pink dress… it’s the same one she was wearing when my friends visited her in 2012! Perhaps she’ll still be wearing the same dress when I see her in just seven months from now!
Here’s a photo collage of her new profile picture and her with my friends, her grandmother and her little brother (photos taken November 2012).
Have I mentioned lately how much I love my precious Isimbi Divine?

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful!!!! It's so fun watching the kids over the years. Thanks for posting those older photos. And how fun to see her in the pink dress again!! She's quite stylish!

    ReplyDelete